Monday, August 28, 2023

IO Team Favorites

 


Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the July release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

Today I m sharing two cards that use sentiments from the new Coffee Monster clear set. It is a favorite of mine because it combines two of my favorite things to stamp- coffee and Halloween. This is what the set looks like:

 

The puns in this set are just incredible.

To make the card, I used background paper from one of the new IO Halloween packs and colored the little kitty with Copic markers. I added my sentiment and then a few black epoxy stars for embellishment.

 

The second card I primarily made for myself because it cracked me up. Sometimes you just have to make a card for yourself.

To make the card, I die cut all of my pieces and added a bit of Copic marker to the base of the cup to distinguish it from the background. I added more of the new IO Halloween paper as well as the sentiment that made me laugh so much.

Thanks so very much for stopping by today!


Impression Obsession Items Used:

Mummy Needs

MC1219 Coffee Monster

PP046 Bats for Halloween paper

DIE924V Eyelet Circle

 

Less Murdery

MC1219 Coffee Monster

PP047 Trick or Treat paper pack

DIE1010 Coffee to Go

DIE451 Drip Edger

DIE753 Monsters

 

No comments: