Tuesday, August 15, 2023

August Product Release- Day 1


Welcome to the August Release Hop!

August 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during August release week (August 15th – 20th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's participants:

Impression Obsession Blog
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams

Greetings friends. It is time for the August release, and you won't believe all the amazing new images, papers and dies for Halloween. As a Halloween girl myself, I am so excited by the latest goodies.

For both of my cards, I used a new clear stamp set called Halloween Girls, which looks like this:

For both cards, I stamped the image I wanted in black Memento ink and then colored them with Copic markers. IO released new patterned papers, so I chose the papers I wanted first and then matched my Copic coloring to the paper.

The paper from the first card is from a pack called Trick or Treat, which looks like this:

To add a bit of interest, I used one of the new edger dies to create a wavy edge to the side. As a finishing touch, I popped up a sentiment from one of the new clear stamp sets.

For my second card, I paired my image with paper from the Halloween Fun pack, which looks like this:

I used the Pinked Edge Frame to help separate the pumpkin girl from the rest of the patterned paper since both the image and paper are very "busy."

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will stop by tomorrow for more of the new goodies.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Trick or Treat Witch
PP047 Trick or Treat paper pack
DIE1241 Edges 2
MC1278 Witchy Kitty stamp set (for sentiment)
DIE1285 Witchy Kitty die (for sentiment)
 
 
Pumpkin Girl
MC1277 Jack o' Kitty stamp set (for sentiment)
DIE1284 Jack o' Kitty die (for sentiment)

1 comment:

V. K. said...

The cutest little Halloween girl and love all the new Halloween papers.