Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Theme Day- Christmas in July


It is Christmas in July and the IO designers have projects to share with you. Be sure to stop by the IO blog for a full list of participants.

For my card, I colored the sweet new Winnie the Pooh stamp with Copic markers. His poinsettia sweater pairs really well with a poinsettia die and the brand new Watercolor Poinsettias paper pack:

Here is what the stamp set looks like:

I especially like the sentiments included in the set.

To finish the card, I layered some of the patterned paper in the background as well as a frame cut from the same paper pack. I also cut out a poinsettia from the new paper pack and added a few pearls to the center. I like paper packs because they do all the color/pattern coordinating for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CS1252  Gifts from Pooh clear set

PP035 Watercolor Poinsettias paper pack

DIE323 Large Poinsettia Set

DIE931 Pinked Edge Frame

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a great Pooh card! He looks very at home in his Christmas sweater!