Monday, July 24, 2023

IO Team favorites

 

Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the July release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

For my card, I am once again using the Gifts From Pooh clear set and Watercolor Poinsettias paper pack. They just work so well together.

To make the card, I stamped my images and sentiment onto XPressIt cardstock and colored everything with Copic markers. I then cut out my images and the surrounding striped background by using the Large frame die. I use that frame die a lot to create a focal point on a card, and it is currently 40% off (while supplies last)

It was a really simple design, and I was really pleased with the finished result.


Impression Obsession Items Used:

CS1252  Gifts from Pooh clear set

PP035 Watercolor Poinsettias paper pack

DIE860WW Large Frame die (currently 40%off)


1 comment:

Susan said...

I do love that striped paper; for very little effort and ability, it adds so much to this beautiful card.