Monday, April 24, 2023

IO Product Focus- Dies


Greetings friends. Today the design team is sharing projects that focus on die cuts. If you would like to see all the designers' projects, you can find them on the Impression Obsession blog.


I have to admit that I am still hyper-focused on the new chili pepper die. I just can't get enough of it. I thought I would share two more cards with it- one with and one without the hat. Both are great options in my opinion.

For the first card, I cut out a red pepper and shaded it to one side with darker red ink. I also paired it with some of the Welcome Spring IO patterned paper. The polka dots felt festive. To finish the card, I added my chili guy to a tag and added my sentiment popped up in a speech bubble.

For my second card, I focused on making the chilis look like jalapenos. I chose a couple colors of green since jalapenos seem to come in multiple green shades. I also added IO paper from one of the coordinated color paper packs and a tag with star embellishment. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Sombrero Chili:

DIE1214 Chili Pepper die

CS1170 Chili Pepper sayings

DIE1197 Speech Bubbles die

DIE1064 Tag with Reinforcements die

PP030 Welcome Spring paper pack

Jalapeno Card:

DIE1214 Chili Pepper die

CS1170 Chili Pepper sayings

DIE965 Small Tags die

PP020 Basics 12- Limes paper pack


No comments: