Monday, May 1, 2023

IO Limited Edition May Collection- day 1

Welcome to the May Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!

May 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the May Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (May 1st– 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's designers with samples:

 
 

Greetings friends. Today I want to share a card from May's Limited Edition Stamp set. The set is loaded with fishing imagery, so if there is an angler in your life, it is a great set to own. Of course, the card I am posting today has a sentiment that really works for anyone.

To make the card, I stamped my fish three times onto white cardstock and then colored them with Copic markers. I used a stamp positioner to stamp the fish so that they would be evenly spaced.

I have a confession to make. I used patterned paper that won't be released till the 15th with the rest of the IO May release of dies and stamps. I guess you could say this is a bit of a sneak peek.Luckily I was granted permission to post my samples that jumped the gun a bit on the release. It is definitely a paper pack to look forward to.


Impression Obsession Items Used:

2 comments:

Geri S said...

Neat card, love the coloring on the fishes! Neat release too!

Susan said...

Ha ha, great pun! Sounds like Father's Day.