Sunday, April 16, 2023

Day 2 of Impression Obsession April Release


                                                    Welcome to the April Release Hop!

 
April 15th & 16th The IO Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order on April 15th and April 16th will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Today’s Hop List:

Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Vicki Garrett


 

Greetings friends. Is it Tuesday? Because we are feasting on tacos today! We had chili peppers yesterday, and today we have moved on to tacos.

For my first card, I cut out all of my taco elements and added a little Copic airbrushing for some shading. I then paired everything with some patterns from the Basics Yellow paper pack. I love the sentiment that went with this card.


I don't usually share cards that have a sentiment on the outside and inside, but I loved this one too much to skip it.

For the outside of the card, I paired my taco with the Worn Linen Cover a Card background. It is one of the newer IO patterns, and I have been using it a lot.


 


Impression Obsession Items Used:

Grow Tacos
DIE1228 Taco
PP009 Basics 1 Yellow paper pack
 
 
Life is Like a Taco
DIE1228 Taco
DIE965Y Small Tags



 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love "but I can't find taco seeds"!