Saturday, April 15, 2023

April Release Hop- Day 1


                                                Welcome to the April Release Hop!
 
April 15th & 16th The IO Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order on April 15th and April 16th will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!
 
Here is a list of today's participants:

IO Stamps Blog
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Vicki Garrett

 

Greetings friends. I am so excited about this April release because I LOVE chili peppers. I love the way they look as well as taste. I wanted to share two cards with you today using the new Chili Pepper die- one with a hat and one without.

For the first card, I cut out my chilis in yellow, orange and red and then airbrushed the sides with Copic markers. Of course, you could just as easily sponge them. I was really pleased with how well it paired with one of the papers from the Tiny Flowers pack. It just looks so festive!



For the second card, I made another red chili pepper, but this time I thought he needed a mustache and hat. That sometimes happens in my cardmaking. To finish it, I added a fun new punny sentiment and some paper from the Valentine Rose paper pack. Hint- don't put away that Valentine paper just because the season is over!



 

I hope you will stop by again tomorrow!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Chili Trio Card
DIE1214-S Chili Pepper
 
 
Chili Pepper in Sombrero
DIE1214-S Chili Pepper

No comments: