Sunday, April 2, 2023

April Limited Edition Kit Day 2


                     Welcome to the April Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!
 
April 1st & 2nd the Impression Obession Team will be sharing new projects with the April Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order on April 1st and April 2nd will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!
 
Here is a list of today's participating designers: 

IO Stamps Blog
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Vicki Garrett

Greetings friends. I thought I would show you another card made from the April Limited Edition Red Rubber kit.

For this card, I stamped my flowers multiple times using grey ink. I sometimes forget you can stamp things in colors other than black! Because the lines were soft and light, I colored the flowers with light colors of Copic markers.

To finish the card, I used some IO patterned paper and cut out the oval frame to really highlight the flowers and sentiment. The gloves were stamped, colored, but out and then placed on the top of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Impression Obsession Items Used:
 
PP030 Welcome Spring paper pack


 

No comments: