Thursday, February 16, 2023

Day 2 Release Hop

                                             

                                          Welcome to the February Release Hop-Day2!

February 15th & 16th the IO Team will be sharing new projects with NEW stamps, dies, stencils and paper packs!. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday February 21st at 8pm CT
 
All winners will be announced on Wednesday February 22nd on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
Here are the designers for today's hop:
 

 

 

Greetings friends. The latest release has new Easter images for those of you who are starting to make your cards. I absolutely love this new Easter Squares set. There are a lot of images that are fun to color. Here is what the set looks like:


 


I also paired it with the new 6" x 6" Easter paper:

To make the card, I colored all of my squares with Copic markers and then cut them out to layer onto the patterned paper. I cut out the patterned paper so that I would have a zig zag edge, which I thought gave the card a bit more interest.

To finish the card, I colored my sentiment, cut it out and then popped it up with foam tape onto my blue card.

Thanks so very much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1190 Easter Squares

PP026 Easter 6" x 6" patterned paper


 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Love, love, love this card! So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Gorgeous colors, too! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Christine said...

Awww. Peeking! So adorable

Chrisi said...

I do love RIC RAK - but your coloring is always amazing.

Jennifer Scull said...

such a sweet card!

Geri S said...

What a fun card! Love the paper pack too.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the whimsical squares! Such a cute bunny!

Talitha said...

I like the collage format of your card. Great way to use a variety of images.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the rick rack.
Wonderful card.
thanks for sharing

Becca Yahrling said...

So colorful and fun! Great design.

Kathy Dippner said...

Super fun card! I love the bunny peeking from the square.

Denise Bryant said...

Darling Easter card with this cute set! Love that cute bunny and the eggs!

Susan said...

I always like the little squares, and I love that this stamp has so many of them to choose!

Janine said...

Pretty colours and very cute

Bonnie Lynn said...

What an adorable card! I love it.

Joan V said...

Such a happy card!

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.