Wednesday, February 15, 2023

February Release- Day 1


                                        Welcome to the February Release Hop!
 
February 15th & 16th the IO Team will be sharing new projects with NEW stamps, dies, stencils and paper packs!. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday February 21st at 8pm CT
 
All winners will be announced on Wednesday February 22nd on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
Here are the designers for today's hop:

IO Stamps Blog
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Angela Bode
Anna Wight

Greetings friends. The February release is here, and there is another Winnie the Pooh set! This time it is paired with coffee images/sentiments. I couldn't be happier.

This is what the set looks like:

To make the card, I stamped the main image onto Copic XPress it paper with black Memento ink and then colored it with an assortment of copic markers. It was really hard to choose which sentiment I wanted to use from the set.

Impression Obsession has also released a new 6" x 6" paper pack with a coffee theme. I thought it was a perfect time to use it with my card since it has coffee plant blossoms in the same color palette as my Pooh bear:

I hope you will stop by tomorrow with more from the new release!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Pooh Coffee CL1202

Vintage Coffee 6" x 6" paper pack PP029



21 comments:

Kathy Dippner said...

Fabulous card! I love the colors you used.

luvhymns said...

Love the card.... love the coloring. Pooh is the best!

janeellen said...

Oh, being a coffee lover, I LOVED this. How wonderful. thanks.




April said...

Nice job Laura! I like your coloring and shading. :)

Denise Bryant said...

Very sweet card! I can identify with the sentiment... too many 'bothers' lately! Love the way you colored the image!

Pati said...

Pretty green mug, lovely coloring and love Pooh bear!

DorothyA said...

I like your coloring in each card. The sentiments of this stamp set are great!

Joan V said...

Love that card! But OH, that stamp set is FANTASTIC!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, I am truly smitten with that stamp set! and you have made a great card with it. :)

MadeByMeghanK said...

Pooh is just darling! I LOVE him tipping the cup!

Elaine Lozano said...

Loe this new paper pack--and the colors on your Pooh card are cool!

Becca Yahrling said...

Such a perfect card with how the image goes with the sentiment. Love this set as well as the new paper. Coffee? Yes, please!

yoorah said...

I am so loving this release and the fabulous cards the DT made.

Geri S said...

Coffe and Pooh - oh yes! So much fun with cereal too. Love this release!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: I love Winnie the Pooh! So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: I don't drink coffee, but I love your card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Talitha said...

Pooh is trying so hard! Love this

Mary Holshouser said...

Love Pooh trying to get into the
cup. Cute card. thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

I don't drink coffee ever, but I did like the "Bothers later" stamp. LOL

Bonnie Lynn said...

I love it!! Definitely coffee first and bothers later. I need that set. Thanks for the inspiration.