Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Llama Llove



Hi guys.  It was my turn on the Outside the Box blog today, so I shared one of their clear set images that includes several llamas with coordinating sayings.

 
I added just a hint of color around the clouds and the ground using my Zig Clean Color Brush markers and a waterbrush.  Sometimes I find that you don't need to color the entire sky or ground to give the impression that they are there.  Plus, it is much faster if you don't color the whole piece of paper!


If you want to see the full post, you can find it here.


I also released I forgot to share my last post from the Outside the Box blog on my personal blog.  For this card, I used the new penguin die as well as some of the new Valentine's Day dies:




If you want to find the entire post for that card, you can find it here.




No comments: