Thursday, May 7, 2020

Impression Obsession Challenge- Mom Rules!


Greetings friends.  Mothers Day is approaching, and now is a great time to think about how much they rule.  If you would like to join the challenge, you can find all of the information over on the Impression Obsession blog.  You will also find a list of all the participating designers.


I have to say, moms do a lot for everyone, and I'm not so sure they always get the credit they deserve.

To make my card, I stamped the woman and both sentiments onto Copic Blending Cardstock using black Memento ink.  All three stamps are from the same clear stamp set.  I then colored the woman with an assortment of Copic markers.

The background was created with 140lb watercolor paper and painted with stripes of various watercolor paints.  I tried to color the towels using marker colors that matched my background.

Overall, pretty simple card!

Impression Obsession Items Used:
WP1008 #momlife

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this card!

Susan said...

I really need to come sit and watch you for about three days of stamping. LOL I always think your cards are so fabulous. This one is especially great! Oh, and afterward, you'd have to go on a shopping spree with me in an art store!

Bunny said...

A cute card with lovely colors. There's been a LOT of messy bun days lately. [Bunny]