Thursday, April 23, 2020

IO Challenge- Tickled- Funny Cards


Greetings friends.  Do you need a little laugh right about now?  I don't think you could have a better challenge than one that brings a little joy into our lives.  If you would like to learn more about the challenge as well as see a list of the participating designers, please visit the Impression Obsession blog.


This sentiment made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it.  I have to say, it can be rather true.

To make the card, I started with 140lb paper and let some watercolor paints blend together to make a colorful background.  When it dried, I stamped it with some little girls and my sentiment using black Versafine ink.  Simple and amusing!

Impression Obsession Items Used:
Yesterday D14748
Happy Dance D13398


1 comment:

Susan said...

That's great! I could say that to my sons almost every day. LOL And they could probably return the sentiment, too. =)