Wednesday, December 12, 2018

IO Winter Release- Day 3 (Final Day)

Impression Obsession is having a three day event to share with you the latest release.  I have a $10 Impression Obsession gift certificate to give to a randomly chosen person who comments on my blog for those posts.  Enter one day for one entry on enter all three days for three chances to win.  For today, comment below with your favorite stamp from the release! If you answered that question already, let me know if you are making holiday cards.  If so, are you finished yet?  All comments will be open until Sunday, December 16th at noon CT. Winner will be announced on my blog on Monday, December 17th.  Good luck!
All of the new stamps are available now! You can find them HERE

The list of today’s participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog
Also, you will want to make sure to stop by the IO blog because there are 3 more chances to win there!


The other day I posted a quote by Anne Frank and today I am posting one from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  I guess I have been in the mood for positive sentiments filled with love.

To make the card, I first made a background using the Rose Leaves Cover a Card stamp.  At the top part of the white cardstock, I have the Denim Cover a Card in the background using Baby Blue ink.  The rest of the card has the rose leaves on top in Navy ink.

To finish the card, I added the brand new sentiment on top and colored a few of the letters and heart with colored pencils.

Impression Obsession Items on the Card:
Rose Leaves CAC 309
Stick to Love D19898

9 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful card.
The sentiment is wonderful.
There is too much hate going
around and it's expressing
itself in bad ways.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

sharon g said...

What a pretty, calm card. Nice.

TLady said...

I.O. has some GREAT Cover a Card Stamps & these Rose Leaves are GREAT!!!! A BEAUTIFUL CARD, Laura!!!! ;)

Helen said...

Absolutely love this card, Laura...the design, the coloring, especially the sentiment. It's a winner all round. tfs

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful sentiment and background!
My favorite from the release is the Hearts & Flowers For You set!

Sue D said...

Great sentiment and I like the leafy background.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is darling! <3

Dee Earnshaw said...

very stylish card:)

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Beautiful sentiment! I really love how you layered backgrounds too. And this background looks great in blue!!!