Monday, December 17, 2018

Find Joy and New Release Winner


First and foremost, I want to announce the winner of last week's new release contest.  Congratulations Helen Budz, you are the winner of the $10 Impression Obsession gift certificate!  Please email me to collect your gift certificate code.

For today's card, I used two more of the latest release designs.  The first is the Toucan, which I stamped onto 140lb watercolor paper and colored with Zig Clean Color Brush markers and a waterbrush. The second is the "Find Joy" sentiment that comes from the Skinny Words cling set.
The background I made myself using the Herb Leaves Cover a Card stamp.

I hope everyone has a great start to the week!


Impression Obsession items used:
Toucan D7994 
Skinny Words 3213-LG

1 comment:

Helen said...

Like the tropical look of your card, Laura. The foliage background is perfect for your colorful toucan...and, yay, I'm a winner! Thanks for sharing your card and the good news.