Thursday, October 19, 2017

IO Challenge- Halloween Greetings


Greetings friends.  Today the challenge is all about Halloween, which is one of my favorite cardmaking occasions.  I plan on sharing two quick and easy cards that I made for one of my Halloween classes.

For the first card, I used some background paper from Pink Paislee's Spellcast collection.  Next, I added two of the newer Impression Obsession Halloween images that were stamped in black Memento ink,  Broom Parking C14663 and Broom B14664.  To color the broom I used a few Copic markers  (W1, W3, E31, E13)
 
The second card has interesting possibilities because it could be used for Halloween OR Christmas.  How many stamps can do that?!  I have to admit, I love this Buddy the elf quote.
The card itself is super quick and easy.  I just used the Candy Corn  B2273 image to stamp a candy cane border and then added a sentiment from the clear set called  Eat Candy Corn CL591.  To color the candy corn I used a  Pumpkin Orange and  Canary Yellow Prismacolor pencils.
Need more Halloween inspiration?  Don't forget to visit the other designers:
 


 

1 comment:

Chalk Art by Allred Originals said...

Hi Laura - love these cards! Great job. :) -Kalani