Thursday, September 21, 2017

IO Challenge- Come on Over (Invitations)


Greetings friends.  I wanted to use the brand new Cutlery stamp E13585.  It really could be used for so many occasions.  My front photo didn't really show the metallic quality of embossing it with silver embossing powder.  Here is a side shot:


Embossing it with silver really made it look more like flatware.  To finish the invitation, I also embossed the You're Invited C13592 sentiment and added some gold metallic patterned paper behind the invite.

Need more invitation inspiration?  Don't forget to visit the other designers!

Chris Dayton
 Chris Dayton
Chris Dayton
Chris Dayton

2 comments:

Ashley Valentino said...

Laura, this is so beautifully done! I'm looking to make some Thanksgiving invitations soon and you have given me great inspiration!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a great creative card !