Thursday, February 16, 2017

IO Challenge- Somebunny to Love


Valentine's Day has just passed and Spring is almost upon us.  It is fun to have a challenge that combines both of these ideas.

For my card today, I made a background with some blue and purple Pan Pastels then stamped the new Forest Snow Cover a Card background on top with Purple Versafine ink.

For the central panel of the card, I used the same purple ink to stamp the Bunny Love Landscape and the Somebunny Loves You sentiment.  As a side note, I went with less traditional Spring colors because I made the card with my mom in mind and her favorite color is purple.  Love you mom!

Need more inspiration?  Be sure to check out the other designers:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card

Mac Mable said...

So cute and adorable. Love the limited colour palette, works brilliantly x