Thursday, July 21, 2016

IO Challenge- Hello Sunshine (Warm Colors)


Well, sunshine and warm colors seems appropriate for a challenge considering how hot it is!  For my card today, I got out my Sunburst Cover a Card Background and inked it with Yellow dye ink and again with some Versafine ink before stamping it onto cream cardstock.  I then sponged it with some gold Pan Pastel chalk to make it shine.  Here is a close up of the shimmer:


Once the ink was dry, I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Summer Clear set with versamark and embossed it with black embossing powder.  To finish the card, I added some gold star sequins.

I hope everyone stays nice and cool this weekend!

Don't forget to visit the other designers!

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Love that golden shimmer ... beautiful card.