Thursday, August 21, 2014

IO Challenge- Friendship





So, I have to admit that when I was designing this card, I was planning to use the new "You've Been a Blessing" (C13226) saying, which was perhaps a bit more in the "friendship" category.  However, I have several friends that could really use a "perk up" card instead.  So, for my friendship cards, I made cards that I am currently sending to my friends.

To make the card, I used a paper kit from the Paper Cut.  Why not let someone do a lot of the cutting and layering for you?  I stamped the background over and over with the Coffee Beans stamp (D13230) and added the Perk Up saying and the Coffee Cup Stamp (C13231).  It was hard to take the picture, but the coffee cup is on the inside of the card and can be seen through the window.  The saying is popped up with some foam tape.

Very simple card and good to have as an emergency card for a friend who needs a little pick me up.

Need more friendship ideas?  Check out the work by the other designers:

Laura Fulcher - you are here
Vicki Garrett


1 comment:

Pattie J. said...

coffee please! thank you.