Welcome to day two of the die blog hop! For today's card I used the Cattails die set (DIE087-P). It looks like I used several different die sets, but the dragonflies and the cattails are in the same set. When I first designed the card, I cut everything out in white and then started coloring the diecut pieces with markers. I decided that I didn't like it as much as I did the version where everything was cut in dark green paper with brown marker on the cattail tips and glitter added to the dragonfly wings. To finish the card, I layered everthing onto a Distress Ink background and added the Happiest Things saying (D14072).
Want to see other samples with the new dies and have a chance to win a great prize? Here is what you need to do:
Participant Drawing Guidelines
- Starting today through Thursday, September 5, comment on each participating blog for that day.
- The deadline for comments for each day will be 10 p.m. EST.
- There will be a drawing on each day for 3 Dies or Die Sets of the winner's choice.
- The winner for each day will be announced in the next day's post.
- On Thursday, September 5, we will have our regular challenge for all of you.
Blogs to visit today:
Impression Obsession Blog
Laura Fulcher (you are here)