I am such a pumpkin junkie that I knew that I would start with the new Pumpkin die (DIE094-U). The pumpkin and assortment of four faces are separate so you can either use the pumpkin alone for fall or choose a face you want to use. For my card, I combined the pumpkin with some Fancy Pants paper I had on hand. To finish the card, I added some Dark Green and Black Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Markers to the pumpkin to make it sparkle.
Want to see other samples with the new dies and have a chance to win a great prize? Here is what you need to do:
Participant Drawing Guidelines
- Starting today through Thursday, September 5, comment on each participating blog for that day.
- The deadline for comments for each day will be 10 p.m. EST.
- There will be a drawing on each day for 3 Dies or Die Sets of the winner's choice.
- The winner for each day will be announced in the next day's post.
- On Thursday, September 5, we will have our regular challenge for all of you.
Blogs to visit today:
Impression Obsession Blog
Laura Fulcher (you are here)