For today's card, I wanted to show you one of the new Gary Robertson images. He has a bunch of new fall stamps this year. As some of you already know, I am such a sucker for a rubber stamp with a pumpkin (or three) on it. They just make me happy.
Once again, I colored my image with Copic markers. Whenever I had a really small space to color, I switched to Prismacolor pencils instead.
Remember, we are having a blog hop every day this week to feature the new Impression Obsession products. Here is the information you need to know to win an IO gift certificate:
- A Gift Certificate Drawing will be held every day and an extra one on Friday.
- To be eligible to win each day leave a comment on the blog for each participating DT member.
- Posts are closed for each day at 10 p.m., EST, for that day's drawing.
- The winners will be announced in the post for the next day.
- To be eligible to win on the extra drawing Friday you must have commented on each DT blog participating on each day (Monday through Friday). Posts closed at 10 p.m.. EST
- (You can go back and catch up on comments to be eligible for the 5 day drawing on Friday.)
If at any point during the week you get confused, just visit the Impression Obsession blog. Shirley will help keep you on track and will answer any of your questions. Good luck!