Monday, August 22, 2011

Black and Cream Butterfly

I owe my aunt Nan a set of thank you cards, and I am in the process of of designing four cards that look completely different from each other. Sometimes I want to design sets of cards where all the cards coordinate with each other, but this time I wanted to make cards that were all unique and might appeal to her various recipients. We shall see. If the cards clash too much, I might change my mind.

To make the card, I used a Hero Arts butterfly from a set called "Butterflies and Print [CG328]" and papers from the Basic Grey "Little Black Dress" collection. It might be hard to tell from the photo, but the butterfly is popped up with foam tape, and I added a couple of yellow pearls to the Basic Grey flower stickers I added to the card.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is fantastic!

Jennifer said...

Love it!

Shirley said...

Okay, I gotta know! The card is just drop dead gorgeous! Are those die cuts behind the butterfly?