Thursday, April 30, 2009

Caardvarks Challenge

The latest challenge on Caardvarks was to make a new tree card. I decided to use my newest tree image from Impression Obsession as well as a saying that is also from IO. I stamped the tree onto some Basic Grey Wisteria paper and then colored it with colored pencils. I added some pistachio rhinestones to the tree from Memory Box as well as some gold pearls from Memory Box to the bottom of the card.

On another note, if you are interested in seeing my latest video, I posted a Copic tutorial on my Color Whimsy blog. I hope you enjoy it!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Using the butterflies as leaves is so cheery, and just.... a beautiful thought. Great idea.

SmilynStef said...

Love that pretty butterfly tree ... and it looks so great stamped on DP.

lauren bergold said...

a tree made of patterned paper, butterflies and *bling*??! BE STILL MY HEART!!! (looove this!) ♥

Arlene said...

Love this card - such soft colors - just something about it that darws the eye... love that tree.

Shirley said...

I love this card! The colors are wonderful and so is the DP. I just ordered this stamp and love what you did with yours.