Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Waiting for the box

When I was working at Angela's last night, one of the shipments I entered into inventory was from Impression Obsession. Looking at all the stamps made me wonder when the box of supplies they are going to send will arrive. There is a definite sense of anticipation. I can't wait to create!

I was talking with my friend Michael the other day
reminiscing about our holiday crafting parties we had with our friend Deedee. We would throw a bunch of stamps we didn't use or didn't know what to do with into a box. You would then have to draw out a few of them (without looking at them) and create a card using the stamps you picked. I told her that if I could make a card out of the skeleton, cowboy and bathtub I once drew out of the box, I will probably do fine with what Impression Obsession sends me!

The card above was colored using
Prismacolor color pencils. It takes a long time to color with wax pencils, but you get a vibrant finished product.

No comments: