Tuesday, October 1, 2024

IO Halloween Hop- Day 1

Ahh, yes. We are getting closer to the end of the year and the closing of Impression Obsession. It is a new month, and the site-wide clearance is now at 40%. Mitra restocked some of the latest dies that are really popular, but there will be no more restocks.Be sure to grab something if it is something you have been wanting. You can find all of the products on the Impression Obsession site.

Today and tomorrow the IO designers will be focusing on Halloween cards and ideas. Yippee! If you want to see all the participating designers, you can find them here:

Impression Obsession Blog
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Angela Bode
Anna Wight

Today's card is really quick and easy. It uses a zombie hand die as well as one of the funniest Halloween word sets out there:

Aren't the sayings great? I had a hard time choosing, but the card is for my brother, and the sentiment chose itself.

To make the card, I added my white zombie border on top of some paper from one of the IO patterned paper packs. Then all I had to do was add my sentiment and some black star embellishments. Simple!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

I also wanted to take a second to say that the two monster dies that came out recently are back in stock. I thought I would let you know because they went so quickly last time. Here is a reminder of the cards I made:

 



Be Sorta Afraid & Monster Hugs:

DIE1348 Fuzzy Monster Die

 
A Candy a Day and Embrace Your Inner:

DIE1349 Fuzzy Monster Die 2

No comments: