Friday, June 2, 2023

June Limited Edition Kit- Day 2

                                 
 
                                    Welcome to the June Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!
 
June 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the June Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (June 1st– 9th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!
 
Here is a list of participating designers:


 


Greetings friends. It is time for a couple more samples using the June Limited Edition Rubber set. For my first card, I created a slimline card with one of the slimline rubber stamps for a snowy background. This is what that stamp looks like:

I stamped the sleigh on another piece of paper, colored it with Copic markers and then added it to my background.
 
For the second card, I colored my Santa with Copic markers, cut him out and popped him up with some foam tape. I used some of the floral IO paper for the background and cut it with the Oval of Circles die to create a frame for my sentiment. As a finishing touch, I added some winter foliage.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Sleigh-
3235 LG Snowy Night stamp

 

Santa-
DIE1232 Oval of Circles die
DIE907 Winter Foliage die
PP032 Tiny Flowers paper pack 

No comments: