Thursday, June 1, 2023

Day 1- June Limited Edition

 

 
 
                                Welcome to the June Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!
 
June 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the June Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (June 1st– 9th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!
 
Here is a list of participating designers:


Greetings friends. Ho ho ho! Summer is beginning and is a great time to start thinking about holiday cards. Trying to make cards during the chaos of the season is often an unwelcome chore. Getting a head start over the summer is a great way to go. This is what the June limited edition red rubber set looks like:

 

For my card, I stamped my Santa onto ExpressIt white cardstock and colored him with a variety of Copic markers. I then cut out the image and adhered him to my card. The patterned paper in the background is actually from the IO Valentine paper pack. I love to use my papers out of season to make sure that I use them up completely. After all, next year there will be new Valentine paper that I want!

To finish the card, I added a sentiment from the kit onto some die cut banner tags.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will stop by again tomorrow for more sames using this June kit.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

RRSET0623 June 2023 Limited Edition Red Rubber Stamp Set

PP028 Valentine Rose paper pack

DIE814U Pinked Stitched Sentiment Banner die 



 

No comments: