Wednesday, March 15, 2023

March Release- Day 1


Welcome to the March Release Hop!
 
March 15th & 16th The IO Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies and papers! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday March 21st at 8pm CT
 
All winners will be announced on Wednesday March 22nd on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
Here is a list of today's blog hop:

IO Stamps Blog
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode


 Greetings friends. The March release is here, and it is loaded with spring goodies.  I wanted to share with you one of the new stamp sets as well as one of the new fabulous paper packs.

For my card today, I used the Spring Things clear set for the flower and sentiment:

I then paired it with paper from the new Welcome Spring pack:


To make the card, I cut out my three rectangles and then stamped the flower multiple times with black Memento ink. I next chose which paper I wanted to use and matched my Copic markers to it so that my flowers would coordinate with the paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will see you again tomorrow!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

MC1167 Spring Things clear set

PP030 Welcome Spring paper pack

DIE1059 Three Rectangle Frames die

8 comments:

Geri S said...

Flowers and gardening just the ticket for spring! Lovely card and love the paper pack too!

Susan said...

Beautiful card! Great tip on matching the marker to the paper.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card with these pretty flowers! Love the stamp design and the paper!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a sweet little floral card! Love the pattern paper!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!

Glennis F said...

Lovely card and a great design

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card! I like the flower panels.

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.