Thursday, March 2, 2023

March Kit Release Hop- Day 2


 Welcome to the March Limited Release Rubber Set Hop! 
 
March 1st & 2nd the IO Team will be sharing new projects with the March Limited Edition red rubber stamp set.
 
You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event, so you can check there for yesterday's participants.
 
We will be giving away TWO Impression Obsession Grab Bags for the event so the more you comment through our blog hop the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday 7th 8pm CT and all inners will be announced on Wednesday March 8th on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
Here is a list of today's participants:
 
Greetings friends. Today is a day to celebrate the new March Limited Edition Rubber Stamp kit. The kit itself is loaded with images for spring and looks like this:
 
 

For my first card, I stamped the butterflies multiple times along the edge to make a border and then colored them with colored pencils. I then used some IO patterned paper and a sentiment from the kit to finish the card.

For the second card, I used the same kit as well as patterned paper from the same paper pack:
 
 
The flowers were once again colored with colored pencils because they show up well on kraft cardstock. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:
 
 



Stitched Tag die (for banner sentiment) DIE198
 
 
 

12 comments:

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colored pencil colors.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Love the beautiful butterflies and the flowers! Pretty background papers too!

Carol Wortman said...

The paper pads are so pretty each and every release! Beautiful backgrounds for these springtime beauties!!

Glennis F said...

Gorgeous cards and gorgeous colours

Susan said...

More beautiful cards to inspire. Thank you!

Chrisi said...

Those background papers just make your beautiful coloring even BETTER

Becca Yahrling said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love that panel of butterflies on the first card. And the 2nd card is such a darling design.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the swarm of butterflies.
the second card is very elegant.
thanks for sharing.



















Kelsey Thomas said...

I love your cards! :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

Both are just beautiful!! Thank you so much for the inspiration today.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the yellow papers and the butterflies! Gorgeous cards!!!

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.