Monday, March 27, 2023

March Favorites


Greetings friends. Today the design team is sharing their favorites from the March release. If you would like to see all the designers' projects, you can find them on the Impression Obsession blog.

Greetings friends. I had a hard time choosing a favorite this month, but I decided to go with florals and plaids. Nothing quite says spring like flowers, and I can never turn down plaid papers.

For my card today, I masked off the center of the paper with an oval and sponged Distress inks on top to create a ground and sky. I removed the mask and then stamped my flower and sentiment with a stamp positioner. I colored the flower with Prismacolor pencils and then restamped it again to make sure the lines were nice and crisp.

Here are my two favorites from the March release:




Impression Obsession Items Used:

MC116 Spring Things clear set

PP032 Spring Plaids paper


1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks! Simple, but effective, especially with the plaid border.