Sunday, January 1, 2023

IO January Release, Day 1

 Welcome to the January Limited Release Rubber Kit

January1st & 2nd the IO Team will be sharing new projects with the January Limited Edition red rubber stamp set.
 
You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
We will be giving away TWO Impression Obsession Grab Bags for the event so the more you comment through our blog hop the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday January 10th at 8pm CT
 
All winners will be announced on Wednesday January 11th on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
Here is a list of today's participating designers:
 
 
Greetings friends. It is a new month and even a new year! I hope the new year greets everyone with much health and happiness. 

Impression Obsession has a lot of great releases planned for the new year, starting with the limited edition January red rubber kit. This is what the kit looks like:
 

It is loaded with images that would work well for Valentine's day, weddings, anniversaries, Mothers Day, or any "thinking of you" occasion.

For my card today, I chose to pair the new images with paper from the Classic Pooh 6" x 6" pack. I liked the idea of using some of the bee papers with the "stop and smell the roses" sentiment I stamped inside the card. Here is what the paper pack looks like:


For the front of the card, I stamped the rose bunch onto a tag cut from paper in the pack. I then colored the image with Copic markers and then layered the whole thing onto a second tag cut from the same pack. To finish the card, I added some neutral twine and a bee button.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will stop by again tomorrow for two more samples from the January red rubber kit.

Impression Obsession Items Used:
 
 
 
Stitched Tag DIE798-Y

12 comments:

Carol Wortman said...

That is really pretty. The page paper behind the tag is a very nice touch! (Gonna steal that for sure). Ooo ooo oo I see whinnie in the paper pad, gotta show that to my neighbor she'll go nuts. You make such a nice paper pad

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering and papers, and a lovely bouquet image! Beautiful card! The bee button is adorable!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful paper and layers! Gorgeous!

V. K. said...

Cute card and love the little bee element.

Becca Yahrling said...

What a sweet card and a lovely design using this awesome new stamp set. I really love it! The bee is so perfect with the florals.

Anonymous said...

I love this! At First thought I was obsessed with the small bouquet then I saw whole set! WOW!!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic cards. Love the
embossing down the sides of
the first card. The yellow
in the second is warming and
cheerful. thanks for sharing

Becky Green said...

PERFECTLY DONE! I LOVE how you added your image to a tag! It is PERFECTLY PLACED on Dina's DP! I LOVE these floral images for this months kits! SOMEONE has GOOD TASTE in choosing these images! LOL LOVE THEM! ;)

Meg Crawford said...

Your card is so very beautiful! I love the use of layers of papers and how well you showcased this amazing stamp set.

sharon g said...

the bees are wonderful! I love how you put this all together so well.

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet cards - love how the image fits so beautifully on the tag:)

Glennis F said...

Lovely card, I love the addition of the bees