Friday, December 2, 2022

December Limited Edition Kit- Day 2


                                        Welcome to the December Limited Release Rubber Kit
 
December 1st & 2nd the IO Team will be sharing new projects with the December Limited Edition red rubber stamp set.
 
You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
We will be giving away TWO Impression Obsession Grab Bags for the event so the more you comment through our blog hop the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday December 6th at 8pm CT
 
All winners will be announced on Wednesday December 7th on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
Good luck, and here is a list of designers in today's hop
:
 
 
 
 
Greetings friends. I have another card to show you today from the December Red Rubber Stamp Kit. It is an incredibly quick and easy card to make if you are looking for a card that you can crank out in vast numbers in a short amount of time.

To make the card, stamped my image and sentiment at the same time using a stamp positioner. I left the stamps in my positioner because I knew I would use it again once I finished the shy.

To make the sky, I added light and dark blue PanPastel chalks to the top left corner. I didn't mask anything. I simply chalked over all the trees. Adding the chalk dulled my stamped image, so I returned it to the stamp positioner and stamped it again to make the lines crisp. to finish the card, I added a little C1 Copic marker to the base of the hill and fence posts for shadow and added some clear glitter glue to the top of the hill for some sparkle.

Here is a reminder of what the December Kit looks like:
 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

9 comments:

Susan said...

I love your card! That is the simple, effective kind of greeting I love to receive, so I know others would, too. Thanks for explaining the sky.

V. K. said...

Great technique for creating the sky. Love this stamp!

Salnclts said...

Great job! I love it!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful scene! So peaceful!

sharon g said...

How pretty and peaceful. That's where I want to live..

Bonnie Lynn said...

So beautiful and peaceful too! I love it!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this beautiful winter scene you created! This stamp is so versatile!

Geri S said...

Another beautiful winter scene! I love this stamp most of all in the kit but the whole kit is wonderful! Thanks!

Carol Wortman said...

Holy moly I thought the browns were gorgeous and then comes this blue.... spectacular! What a beautiful peaceful card!