Tuesday, November 15, 2022

November Release- Day 1


                                                Welcome to the November Release Blog Hop!
 
November 15th& 16th The IO Team will be sharing new projects with new products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday November 22nd at 8pm CT
 
All winners will be announced on Wednesday November 23rd on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
Good luck!
 
Today's participating designers
 
 

 Greetings friends. Today I want to share cards using a new clear set called Get Well Soon. I love having extra get well soon cards on hand and then hope that I don't need to use them. This is what the set looks like:


 
For my first card, I stamped out the dog and then colored him with Copic markers. I cut him out and then layered him onto a dark blue circle. I used more of that patterned paper for the stripes of the card
.

 For the second card, I used the bug in a net from the same stamp set. I colored the bugs with Copic markers and added a hint of grey marker around each marker to make them "pop" off of the page. To finish the card, I added my sentiment with some foam tape and brushed a little clear sparkle pen to the wings to give them some pizazz. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 
Impression Obsession Items Used:
CL 1159 Get Well Soon clear set

10 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how cool are these! I especially love the cone card. Too funny.

Ann D said...

The stamping world has needed the stamp about the cone for too long! Thank you for sharing your card and thank you to IO for creating that stamp!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable cards! Love the cute images in this set!

V. K. said...

Both cards are so cute and clever. I love the "caught a bug" card.

Pineconelass said...

This is hilarious and perfect! So many times I’ve needed exactly the thought like “At least you don’t have to wear a cone.”
Such cute cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

Both are so cute and so hysterical!! I love the bugs (just not real ones!). lol

sharon g said...

The doggy is so cute. Poor guy...

Janine said...

Fun cards - the dog one really makes me giggle

MadeByMeghanK said...

The puppy and bugs are soooooo cute!

Vivian C. said...

Super cards! This is a great set. Not wearing a cone is a good thing. When our poor dog had to wear a cone, he kept bumping into things.