Monday, November 21, 2022

IO Product Focus- Dies

 

Greetings friends. Today the IO design team are sharing ideas for things to do with dies You can see what all the designers have created with these links:

Laura Williams
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff

For my card today, I had to make a Christmas card using the Labrador die since I have a very special older tripod Labrador in my life named Midnight, and he needed to be represented.  Here is the man himself:



To make the card, I started with dark grey cardstock and then edged it with darker grey ink. If I had started with black cardstock, you wouldn't have been able to see any of the details. I also had to sponge some white ink on the muzzle because Midnight has become quite grey around the mouth as he has aged, and that had to be represented as well.

To finish the card, I had to add some accessories from the Labrador die set as well as a Santa hat for the season.

I would like to wish everyone the very merriest of holidays from myself and Midnight!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Labrador DIE1021T

Santa DIE898Z

Winter Fun Paper Pack PP008

Wonderful Christmas clear set (sentiment) MC1164

Pinked Stitched Sentiment Banner DIE814U

Wacky Stitched Circles DIE837YY



No comments: