Monday, November 28, 2022

Impression Obsession Team Favorites



Greetings friends. Today the design team is showing you some of their favorites from the November release. If you would like a full list of the participants, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

Greetings friends. For the team favorites today, I wanted to highlight the new kokopelli die. I am especially fond of the kokopelli because I lived in New Mexico for over 10 years of my life, and the design really makes me feel nostalgic.  

For the first card with the new die, I paired it with a new Impression Obsession stencil. I airbrushed the design onto my card using Copic markers. Next, I added my kokopelli that simply had cream cardstock behind it to really make the design pop.

For the second card, I pulled out my box of paper scraps and backgrounds to find pieces I liked to create a mountain scene behind the kokopelli. Both cards use sentiments from the Winter Greetings clear set.

Don't forget that today is the last day of the Impression Obsession sale. If there is anything you have been wanting, you might want to get it while there is a discount.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Are there regional stamps or dies that you love to use for your cards?

Impression Obsession Items Used:

DIE120V Kokopelli

STEN010A1 Arrows

MC1165 Winter Greetings


No comments: