Friday, September 2, 2022

September Release Day 2

 


Welcome to the September Limited Edition Kit Blog Hop!
 

September 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW September Release limited edition red rubber kits! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day.
 
We will be giving away TWO Impression Obsession Grab Bags for the event, so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday September 6th at 8pm CT
 
All winners will be announced on Wednesday September 7th on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
Good luck!
 
Here is a list of today's participating designers:

Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams

Greetings friends. Today I am sharing a couple of cards using the September red rubber kit. The first one is a really quick and easy design. It uses a lot of the new 6" x 6" Pooh paper and then a sentiment and dotted line design from the new kit. I saw a lot of the other designers using the dotted lines to give the impression of wind, but I also liked it for creating a bee (or other insect) flight trail.

To finish the card, I added some bee plastic buttons to add a bit of embellishment.

 

For my second card, I really wanted to use this new sentiment, so I paired it with Piglet and a die cut heart. Of course, I had to add a bunch more of the new patterned paper.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

For both cards:

For Card 1:
Round Labels die DIE1194-Y
 
For Card 2:
Love Words die set (for the heart) DIE929-Z
Postage Cuts die set DIE984-Y

11 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Both of your cards are so pretty! I'm loving all of the samples from the DT.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the bees flying through
the card. The background
papers on each card match
the idea so well. Great
cards. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Brebda said...

Very sweet cards and I love the bees.

Becca Yahrling said...

I love the bee card! The buttons are perfect with the 'bee trails'. And such a lovely design & sentiment. And Piglet - he's so sweet and I adore that card as well.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the layering and papers! Very cute bees and an adorable Piglet image!

Talitha said...

Love how you used the bees. Thanks for the inspiration.

Becky Green said...

Laura, WHAT A FABULOUS JOB you've done with not only with Piglet, but with the Pooh PAPERS! I'M SOLD!! ;) SO ADORABLE!

Helen said...

Such sweet cards Laura. I love the littel bees with the lovely sentiment on your first card and the long sentiment panel on the second. Great use of the new fun designer papers!!! Love them both. :)

Geri S said...

I bee leaf this is one of the best new releases this fall. Great cards! Thanks for the ideas!

Patricia said...

Great use of these fun Pooh papers. I love how you used the stitched stamp for the flight trail of the bees. Your cards are both lovely.

Janis said...

Such fun and sweet cards! Love how you used the bees!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com