Monday, September 5, 2022

IO Theme Day- Halloween

 

Greetings friends. spooky season is soon, so the Impression Obsession team is sharing their Halloween cards with you today. A full list of participating designers can be found over on the Impression Obsession blog. I hope you are inspired!

I had a lot of fun with the Halloween theme today. I think you will be able to tell because I ended up making five cards. There are two IO paper packs with Halloween papers in them, and I decided to pair them with two fun stamp/coordinating die sets. There are all relatively quick and easy cards to make.

In my first card, I wanted to use paper from the Autumn Scenes pack, which is a mix of Thanksgiving and Halloween papers. I knew that the spooky forest would be the perfect backdrop for what I am calling the pod people.

A second card uses the same Monster Set of stamps and dies, but this time I paired it with paper from the Vintage Halloween pack. You get a very different look switching the paper:

For the next three cards, I paired the Spider Trio stamps/dies with paper from the Vintage Halloween pack. That paper pack in particular has a lot of spider designs in it, which paired really well with the spider stamps:



Here is what the stamp sets and papers look like. They all work really well with the googly eyes embellishments from Impression Obsession:


 

 
 

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CS1087 Monster Set

DIE1121-Y Monster Set Coordinating dies

CS1083 Spider Trio

DIE1117-R Spider Trio Coordinating dies

PP007 Vintage Halloween paper pack

PP002 Autumn Scenes paper pack

DIE1194-Y Round Labels die (used on Be Afraid and Eek cards)

DIE1101-Z Rounded Corner Sentiments 2 dies (used on Be Afraid card)

GES01 Googly Eyes (used on ghouls card)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your cards! Can’t use too many googly eyes!