Monday, August 8, 2022

Impression Obsession Patterned Paper

Greetings friends! Today some of the Impression Obsession designers are sharing projects using some of the new Impression Obsession patterned papers. You can find a complete list of participating designers on the Impression Obsession blog.

The 6" x 6" packs are scaled for cardmaking, and there are already quite a few in the collection. More will be arriving soon.. If you would like to see all the patterned packs,you can view them here:

I love Halloween, and the Vingage Halloween pack really speaks to me. I used up some of my scraps to place in the Scalloped Nine Patch frame to really highlight each of the patterns. One of the nice thing about using a paper pack is that you know all the papers will coordinate.

For the bat part of the card, I stamped the moon and bat, which are both in the Batty Halloween clear set, using Impression Obsession black ink. I colored the bat using watercolor pencils and a blender pen so that I had a bit more control over the paint than if I had colored it with watercolor paint.

Here is a close up of the paper and the colored bat:


This is what the papers in the Vintage Halloween pack look like:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

PP007 Vintage Halloween paper pack

CL1141 Batty Halloween clear set

DIE934-ZZ Scalloped Nine Patch die


No comments: