Monday, August 15, 2022

Impression Obsession August Release Day 1

 


Welcome to the August Release Blog Hop! 

August 15th - August 17th, the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW August Release stamps, dies, stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event. 

We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event, so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win! All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday August 23rd at 8pm CT All winners will be announced on Wednesday August 24th on the Impression Obsession Blog. 

Good Luck! 


Day 1 Hop List:

Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Angela Bode


 

Greetings friends. One of the greatest things to come out of the August release is the new collection of Winnie the Pooh items. I am absolutely in love. Of course, I might be biased because I still have my Pooh bear from when I was 2. There are new stamp sets as well as a wonderful 6" x 6" paper pack of Classic Pooh images.

For my card today, I used an image and sentiment from the new Pooh Wreath clear set. I stamped the image onto white cardstock and then colored it with Copic markers. After that was done, I cut out the wreath by hand and layered it onto pieces of paper from the new paper pack. This is what the new pack looks like:


To finish the card, I popped up my sentiment using some foam tape.

Speaking of the paper pack, I liked it so much that I used pieces of the collection to create a card. The only stamping I did was to add my sentiment. I did color in the Pooh and balloon with Copic markers though. 


Here is a close up of some of the papers:


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will visit again tomorrow.

Impression Obsession Items Used

CL1139 Pooh Wreath

PP004 Classic Pooh paper

DIE1101-Z Rounded Corner Sentiments 2

16 comments:

sharon g said...

The Pooh and bird is so cute. I am going to go check out all the Pooh stamps!

Mary Holshouser said...

The paper collection is great.
Love the little bear sailing
on the balloon. You colored
him so well. Cute cards.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love both cards! You cannot go wrong with Pooh. Will have to check out all the stamps/papers.

Denise Bryant said...

Darling Pooh images on these sweet cards!

Carol Wortman said...

Absolutely precious! The wreath is so touching with that cardinal popping out. Love it!

Sue C said...

I never thought I was a Pooh person but your cards are amazing. Love Pooh in the wreath.

Helen said...

I just love these wonderful Winnie the Pooh cards!! Super special.

Anonymous said...

I love the Pooh papers and images!

Talitha said...

The Pooh card is so sweet! Love it.

Ann D said...

Everything Pooh is good, especially the paper!

Sugarkukie said...

Ive always been a Pooh fan-- so happy to see so many things in this theme .. your cards are beautiful

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! POOH is precious! I LOVE the papers too!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Adorable.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Cute cards. thanks for sharing.

Vivian C. said...

Adorable cards. It's great when you need a quick card to have fabulous papers to pull it together.

terilee said...

I love the vintage feel from the paper pack...perfect to use with AA the Pooh images!