Monday, May 16, 2022

Impression Obsession Die Days

 

 

We have set aside a day to share some fabulous Impression Obsession die projects! Have fun checking out what our designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog.

Greetings friends. On this die cut day, I thought I would share a birthday shaker card. It uses the Balloon Tag die, which includes both the shaker and balloon:


 

To make the card, I cut out the tag multiple times using white cardstock as well as several layers cut from foam to give me depth. I layered all of the pieces together and added the confetti before attaching the top cardstock layer and acetate. Of course, I had to add extra embellishments such as epoxy stickers and thin washi tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Balloon Tag DIE1073Q 

Banners and Greetings CL445 (currently 50% off)

No comments: