Monday, May 30, 2022

Ice Cream Kind of Day

 

Greetings friends. I hope your Memorial Day weekend has gone well. Everything has seemed a little heavy lately, so I thought I would post a more light-hearted card. It is also the perfect time to start making ice cream cards!

To make my card, I layered strips of paper onto white cardstock. I have been doing this technique a lot lately, and you might as well make more than one background at a time when you are working with your cardstock scraps.

Next, I die cut my ice cream cone out of kraft and pink cardstock before edging the bottom left side of both pieces with some Distress ink. It adds just a little bit of dimension.

I added my sentiment and then popped up the ice cream cone with a little foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1075 Ice Cream Sayings

DIE1098 Ice Cream Cone

No comments: