Monday, February 14, 2022

IO Theme Day- In Stitches

 

We have set aside a day to share some fun themed projects! This month’s theme is "In Stitches."

Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog

Greetings friends. For the "In Stitches" theme, I decided to make a card with the quilters in my life in mind.

To make the card, I took a piece of cardstock the size of the front of a card and pieced  all of the orange quilt sections on top. Once I adhered them together onto the cardstock, I stamped over the entire piece with the new Stipple Cover a Card background. It is a nice background to have if you want the front of your card to look like it was quilted.

For the sides of the card, I added one of the new decorative borders from the Trims die cut set and added my sentiment to the top of the card.

The sentiment comes from a new clear set called "Quilting Friends." It is perfect if you have some quilters in your life:


 Thanks for stopping by. I hope you share your "stitches" cards with us.

Impression Obsession Items Used:
DIE1157 Quilt Blocks
CC443 Stipple
DIE1163 Trims

No comments: