Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Impression Obsession June Release Day 2



Welcome to the Impression Obsession June Release Celebration!
 
Each day (June 7th & 8th) you can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event – so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win! 
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Monday June 14th at midnight CT. All winners will be announced on Tuesday June 15th on the Impression Obsession Blog.

The new stamps are available now! You can find them all here.
 

 
Greetings friends. Today I am sharing a card with this super-cute puppy. I just love him! Of course, I was also happy that IO came out with a new clear stamp set featuring animal puns that coordinated so well with this card. You know I love my puns!
 
To make the card, I stamped my dog onto white cardstock with black Memento ink and highlighted him a bit with some Copic markers. There really wasn't a lot of coloring to do. I then stamped and colored his party hat and cut out both pieces by hand. I then layered them on top of some patterned plaid paper and added my balloon and sentiment. Party!
 
PS...these are the sentiments that come in the "punny" set:
 
 
Impression Obsession Items Used:
Party Animal (Clear stamp set) CL1065


Here is a list of the Day 2 blog hop participants:

16 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Your card is adorable!!!! Love these puny sentiments! And all the adorable dog stamps in this release!

stampingbowd said...

This is cute as can be!! Simply darling!

Anonymous said...

Nothing puts happy in a birthday better than a dog! Cute card!

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! And I LOVE the colors you chose!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this cute pup wearing the party hat! Adorable card!

Liz Williams said...

Such a cute party animal!! Love those sentiments.

Martha said...

That dog makes it impossible not to smile! Love the hat you put on him. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a cute puppy birthday card!

Helen said...

That little dog is adorable and your card is just perfect! SO much fun giving him a party hat!!! :)

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great card!

V. K. said...

Great new puny sentiments and perfect for friends that like to party. Your card is very cute.

Sue D said...

Cute party pup and I like the plaid background.

Donna Walls said...

Cute Card, the puppy's face is priceless

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is just too cute! Love it.

Vivian C. said...

Fun card! You can't help but smile. I love puns too.