Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Impression Obsession June Favorite

 
Welcome to the Impression Obsession June 2021 Release Team Favorites Hop!
 
The Impression Obsession Designers are sharing their favorite projects from this month’s release today!
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession Grab Bags - so the more you comment through our Favorites Hop the more chances to win! 
 
Comments will be open until Monday June 21st at midnight CT. All winners will be announced on Tuesday June 22nd on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 



Greetings friends. Today we are sharing our favorites from the June release. If you know me, my favorites are usually either funny or very practical. Today's choice is the later.

I absolutely love the new Big Numbers die set because it is just so practical. You can highlight certain events like specific birthdays or anniversaries as well as celebrate your favorite holidays. I chose the 4 to make a 4th of July card, but I know I will be using it for October 31st and December 25th card.

To make the card, I first created a background with that was stamped with a Cover a Card image and then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a waterbrush. I made a series of these backgrounds so that I could use them throughout the year. 

Next, I added some stars and my die cut letters/numbers

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Big Numbers DIE1074-W

Birthday Words DIE1076-X

Number Add Ons DIE1079-K

Dotted Argyle Cover a Card CC175

Stars DIE552-V


Here is another idea of how you can use the Big Numbers:


Impression Obsession Items Used:

Big Numbers DIE1074-W

Auld Lang Syne C3841




22 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a fun July 4th card and I love how you used the numbers for New Years too. I think I need that saying!

Kampin' Karen said...

What a great use of these numbers. I need a 4th of July birthday card and you have inspired me!

Chrisi said...

The font of those numbers is just great. Love that blue in your birthday card so pretty. But ewww, glitter ;)

Anonymous said...

Can’t believe 4th of July is soon. Your cards are great! They really show off numbers.

Tammy P. said...

I like the bold numbers. Your argyle background on the 4th of July card is great!

Brebda said...

Super patriotic! Love the layout.

Denise Bryant said...

Great ideas for using these Big Numbers! Love the 4th card!

V. K. said...

I like the big numbers too. Can be used in so many ways. Great 4th card and that sparkle on the New Year's card is dazzling.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Both are darling! I LOVE the 4th one with the stars!!!

Ms. Tamp said...

Great project shares for the number use.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Cute cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Bunny said...

Does anyone really know what Auld Lang Syne means? Cute cards. Especially the 4th. [Bunny]

Liz Williams said...

These are some great ideas for using big numbers!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Such fun cards!

Dee Earnshaw said...

your samples are lovely - very creative

Natalie said...

Beautiful cards! Love the background and colors and especially the 4th of July card.

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards. My son was born on the 4th.

Janis said...

Great cards! Wonderful way to use the big numbers. I esp love the 4th of July card....fab background, too. The sentiment on the 2021 card made me chuckle.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

sharon g said...

The blue flowers look so pretty. Nice card.

Donna Walls said...

I actually have no Big Number dies in my stash so these are a great set for me! Lovely cards!

Helen said...

Great cards! I love the eye-catching 4th card with the super background and bold die cut sentiment and stars!! Thanks for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

DorothyA said...

Fun cards! Love the argyle backgrounds. Great 4th of July card.