Monday, May 3, 2021

Impression Obsession May Hop- Day 1

 

Welcome to the Impression Obsession May 2021 Release Celebration!
 
If you came from Kia Gibson you are in the correct place. If not head over to the Impression Obsession blog for the start of the hop.
 
Each day (May 3rd& 4th) you can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog. We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event - so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Monday May 10th at midnight CT. All winners will be announced on Tuesday May 11th on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
The new stamps are available now! You can find them all HERE
 
 

Greetings friends. It is time for a new Impression Obsession release! I wanted to start off with a card that just made me laugh. I knew when I saw the sentiment that I had to use it. It might not be for everyone, but that is just how my sense of humor works.
 
To make the card, I fist started with a piece of black glossy paper and stamped my stars in white before embossing them so that they wouldn't smudge. There are a couple of new ground textures in the latest release, so I stamped the dirt texture under my campfire. Having the textures are going to be fantastic for building different landscapes.

Next, I added my campfire and hot dog. I edged the hot dog with a little Distress ink to give it a bit of dimension.

To finish the card, I diecut my large frame to set the scene and added the sentiment I love so much.
 
Impression Obsession items Used:
Camping with Bigfoot CL1064 (sentiment is in this set)
Stars L5756
Large Frame DIE860WW
 

Don't forget to go to the Impression Obsession Blog to follow the entire hop. See you tomorrow!

14 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my goodness!!! This card is hilarious! Thank you for the laugh to start off the release hop.

christi said...

this is such a cute card. i'm ready for that hotdog, just how i like it cooked.

Roxy T said...

Great work. I love the stary sky and how perfectly the sentiment fits on the frame.

Anonymous said...

Just what I needed.... a good laugh! love the card!

Pineconelass said...

My husband thinks is one of the funniest things ever to say. I need to make this card for him. Perfect!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the frame and starry sky on your fun card! The campfire and wiener are awesome! Great card!

Colorado Crafter said...

A great "Day 1" for Impression Obsession showing off so many great new products!!! Love the new stamps and dies!!!

V. K. said...

Great starry background and love the frame. This is so funny. Love it!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Yummy! I love this card!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Vivian C. said...

This card is a hoot! Like the way you did the night sky. The ground texture stamp is going to be very handy.

sharon g said...

This is SO cute. I love how the stick still has leaves on it.

Donna Walls said...

I'm loving this sentiment! Fun card, thanks for the inspiration!

Bunny said...

This is a fun and funny card. I love the humor or it and how cute it is. [Bunny]