Wednesday, January 27, 2021

IO- Old is New

 

Greetings friends. Today some of the IO team are revisiting old favorites. You can see the list of participating designers on the Impression Obsession blog.

I wanted to share a Valentine that is perhaps not a traditional Valentine. After all, why do hearts and flowers when you can do tacos?

For the background, I used the Boho Mandala Cover a Card background. I used a stamp positioner and then added color to the stamp using Tombo water-based markers. Using the stamp poitioner allowed me to change colors and then stamp in the same place.

I added a sentiment that I absolutely adore. It is from a clear set called "More Than Tacos." That set has a lot of amusing sentiments.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Boho Mandala CC347

More Than Tacos CL1015


No comments: