Wednesday, January 20, 2021

IO Challenge- Hearts


 

Greetings friends. The theme today is all about hearts. I wanted to share a couple of cards with you.

The first is a clean and simple card:

It is made of two different stamps.. a border and a sentiment with heart/arrow. I stamped the border three times- twice in red and once in black. For the sentiment, I used markers to color the heart read and the arrow black.

Impression Obsession Items used:

C17308 I Love You

For my second card, I used watercolors:

The background is one of the new Cover a Card designs and the focal image is a single stamp comprised of three hearts and the word "love."

To color the card, I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and softened the lines with a waterbrush.

Impression Obsession Items Used:


No comments: